· Bachelors Degree holder with 5+ years directly relevant work experience, Fabric and garment developer/buyer/merchandiser are preferred.
· Strong understanding of engineering/body-mapping materials, garment construction, and the product creation life cycle
· Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and Mandarin, including meeting facilitation and presentations
· Seasoned project manager, able to handle complex materials and deliver results
· Strong influence skills, with the ability to champion complex projects across the organization
· Ability to work independently, proactive, self-motivated, positive work attitude, attention to detail, organized, strong sense of responsibility.
· Understanding of windows office software as a tool for report, research and communication. Good Excel skill is important.